addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

THE London Singles Meetup Group Message Board › Are you from London?

Are you from London?

Wilber W.
WilberWebb
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 420
Are you from London?

So many people on this site are from all over the world and the UK. Just curious, which part of the world are you from?
Wilber W.
WilberWebb
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 421
Any takers?
Hugh
user 3870371
London, GB
Post #: 2
yes I am from london but not originally
A former member
Post #: 13
Yes I am from London. I am English. I speak French, good Italian and some basic Spanish. I am looking for an activities partner, some-one I can do things with without living together. Eventually we may live together abroad.
A former member
Post #: 1
Are you from London?

So many people on this site are from all over the world and the UK. Just curious, which part of the world are you from?

Yes Born & bread.

Seems to be a bit of a rarity now a days to find true Londoners, where have they all gone ?
A former member
When you've lived in four different countries, it seems a bit strange answering that question.. I was born in Norway, if that helps!
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm from and in London.
Wilber W.
WilberWebb
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 422
Wow, Loads of Londoners on the site!
A former member
Post #: 32
I live in London but am originally from Stoke-on-Trent in Staffordshire.
A former member
I'm from Merseyside nr. Liverpool - but I'm in London at the moment...