addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

THE London Singles Meetup Group Message Board › Are you from London?

Are you from London?

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm from the other end of the world, a place where they call the land of the Long White Clouds, New Zealand. Great to be here and enjoying the different lifestyle.

Hansen
Le J.
user 7595781
Nimes, FR
Hi, I am living in South of France, original from Denmark and Danish, but very often in London on work a week sometimes two every month and I love English girls so classy, but english weather thats really sucks.

Kind Regards
LeJPVB
A former member
I live in SW London but I am originally from Caracas, Venezuela.
Pam
user 7794764
London, GB
Post #: 3
Yes I am defo from london. Have been here since the early 60's and love it. so guess thats me sorted!!!!
A former member
I'm not from Loondon, I'm from Paris but I love London to the bone.

I've got mixed ethnic origins though: Lebanon, Egypt and Benin (West Africa). Why the question?
A former member
Post #: 2
Are you from London?

So many people on this site are from all over the world and the UK. Just curious, which part of the world are you from?

Born in Australia, lived all over the world, in London for last six years. . .
A former member
Hi, I live in London, but originally from Reading (not far away!)
A former member
Live in London. (Canadian though)
A former member
Post #: 10
London born and bred but of Far East Asian origin.... Is there anyone who'd like to get this meet up moving with some social nights whatsoever?
Glenn
Nniaa
user 4224448
Slough, GB
Are you from London?

So many people on this site are from all over the world and the UK. Just curious, which part of the world are you from?

Originally from SA, now from Berkshire