addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

THE London Singles Meetup Group Message Board › Are you from London?

Are you from London?

A former member
Post #: 8
I'm a born & bred Londoner. I'm really surprised that so many ppl say it's rare 2 find Londoners in London. They're the main ppl I see every day. biggrin
A former member
Post #: 8
I'm originally from Germany, have been living in London for more than 1 year now.
A former member
Post #: 15
Well, from the US but here in London for almost a year now and plan on staying until they kick me out :)
Wilber W.
WilberWebb
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 424
We just made 800 members. Wahoo!

smile
A former member
Post #: 5
We just made 800 members. Wahoo!

smile

So, when is the next meetup, then? I've just joined and would like to check the group out. wink

As to the Thread Discussion, I am not from London, although I did live there for about a year and a half somewhere amongst all my different addresses.

Originally (as in, by birth) I am from St. Leonards-on-Sea, down on South East Coast. But I lived in South Africa from the age of eight for eleven years.

I'm living in Oxford now (I travel up to London for the meetups because there is nothing good down here), but since returning to the Mother Country, I have lived in various places.

So yeah, that's the story of my life! biggrin
A former member
Post #: 1
If you asking if I am originally from London, the answer is ?no? and I do no live in London per sesmile
I am in Maidenhead now and I this is the third countr I have liived in thus farwink
A former member
Post #: 2
An American born in Poland currently living in England ;)
A former member
Post #: 3
Born in Birmingham .. Parents from Pakistan .. Studied in London .. now living in Reading ... biggrin
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone
Yes i'm a Londoner born and bred, not a cockney as i lived my first 21 years in Westminster. i now reside in S E London where i moved to Via Tokyo. i know it was a long rout but cab drivers don't like taking you south of the river.
Beth X
A former member
Post #: 1
No i am from Spain, Valladolid. I have been living in London for many years. I live in North West London.
I enjoy the city and I find it very exiciting.