addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

THE London Singles Meetup Group Message Board › Are you from London?

Are you from London?

A former member
Post #: 13
Yes sorry another awkward one for me too, sorry to be pedantic but asking where people live may have been better.

I am from the Isle of Wight but live in London.
A former member
Post #: 2
London all my life
A former member
Post #: 1
Born in Pakistan, lived in usa for 10 years now back to wonderful London
A former member
I was born in Lancashire but have lived in London for most of my life. I love it but I love to escape from it too.
A former member
New York born and raised and I've been in London for all of 3 weeks!
A former member
I was born in Malaga (Spain) but now i´m living in London.
Teya
Teya
Bangkok, TH
Post #: 11
I was born in Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand. I live in both London and Bangkok depending on my work.
A former member
From London, currently working in Stockholm..
A former member
I'm italian and i was born in Italy,Bari,south italy.I live in London from september 2008.
Terry
user 9508934
London, GB
Born in London, lived all over the place (mostly in UK) and now live at the end of the Met line - Amersham.