addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

THE London Singles Meetup Group Message Board › Are you from London?

Are you from London?

A former member
Post #: 2
Are you from London?

So many people on this site are from all over the world and the UK. Just curious, which part of the world are you from?

Am originally from Cape Town...but have been here a while now. Any other South Africans around? Would like to hook up with other outgoing continental types...
A former member
Im in London indeed... not when I do my frequent biking or hiking though.
stefan
enamic5
London, GB
Post #: 1
I have been living in London for nearly 12 years. But am originally from Austria. (Mozart, not Kangaroos).

I am always looking to find new people in London. people from any place. for going out, watching movies, anything really.
A former member
Edinburgh; cold and wet! Especially now.

Enjoy Ldn lots.
A former member
born in Rome, grew up in Mexico, studied in London, worked in Brussels and now living again in London...;)
A former member
Yes, I am living and working in London sine a couple of years but I was born in Germany. Is that a problem?
A former member
And working for an Australian office. My friends are from all over the world. I enjoy the multi cultural mix and looking forward to meet more people from all over the world. I speak German, English and a little bit French and thinking of learning Spanish.
Joshua J.
user 10669353
London, GB
Post #: 3
I'm from California, but I moved around the States quite a bit growing up--my dad was an airline pilot. My favourite place--before London--was Hawaii. I spent the last 11 years in Aberdeen Scotland, and relocated to London in December.

London is the best city. I love it.
A former member
Post #: 29
Greece smile

Been in London for almost 15 years.
A former member
Where I am really from?
mmmm...hard to say.....just kidding....
I'm Italian (Italian dad and Polish mom), spent my teens in Italy, then moved to the US for college/work and stayed there for many years. I lived in California (SF) and just loved it!!! Still missing the sunny weather, the outdoorsy opportunities and laid back life!! Now I'm in London with work and making the most out of this experience!smile