addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

THE London Singles Meetup Group Message Board › Are you from London?

Are you from London?

A former member
Post #: 5
I lived in London several years and have all my siblings living there now. I went to London University. London is like my second home now. I am in transit now from Florida USA to New Jersey near Philadelphia. I am Indian by blood but was born in Kenya, am a British as well as a USA citizen.
A former member
Post #: 1
Are you from London?
im from India
So many people on this site are from all over the world and the UK. Just curious, which part of the world are you from?

A former member
Are you from London?

So many people on this site are from all over the world and the UK. Just curious, which part of the world are you from?

I'm in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, which is 50 minutes train into London but I'm in London all the time - and hope to move there because I guess I'm a city girl at heart - born and bred in the Big Apple!
A former member
No I from Melbourne. I am on a working holiday in London. I will be living here for 10 months, and backpacking around Europe for around 8 months.
A former member
Hi, I am from India , have been in london since 2000.
Maria
user 6615178
London, GB
I am originally from Spain and I have been living in London for the last 7 months now.
Teresa
user 6955958
London, GB
I'm actually from Spain but have been in London for 3 years now.
A former member
Originally from Washington, DC, but have lived in 22 countries so far (mostly in the Southern Hemisphere)--so I am not sure where I am from any more! Just moved to London about 3 weeks ago.
A former member
Post #: 8
Ive lived in London(last 14 in Fulham) for 20 years but originally from New York
A former member
I must be one of the few!

I was born here, that said I haven't lived in London all my life just most of it!