We at LCS are supporting this wonderful venture which is a collaboration of humanitarian individuals, groups and organisations working together for the common good of all people. We highly recommend that all with an interest in humanitarian issues attend!
This Interactive Conference will showcase for the very first time, humanitarian individuals, groups and organisations adopting a unified approach to address the urgent global humanitarian challenges that we face today. It will be a full participation conference where your ideas and positive engagement will be encouraged and most welcome.
We are currently facing a series of global humanitarian crises;
• Global Warming / Melting Ice Caps / Rising Sea Levels
• Food Production Concerns due to above
• Continual War, Poverty, Human Rights Abuses,...
• Rapidly Increasing Population
• Ongoing Global Economic Problems
• Increasing Lifestyle Costs and Stresses
• Job losses due to Technology Improvements
As a PEOPLE, how should we respond?
When faced with a series of international crises, the existing international model of 'competitive self-interest' will always lead to 'conflicted interests'.
These conflicted interests 'create the problems' - they don't solve them!
We need something NEW - a more intelligent Model!
There are two seating options: One FREE, the other based on just a nominal donation if you would like to actively participate in the 'Interactive Sessions' on the Main Floor.
For full details and registration:
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!
This will be a highly interactive conference. Each of the 12 Tables will have a different subject label - Unity, Economics, Education, Collaboration, etc. These tables represent the humanitarian groups / scientific expertise from that sector of society.
1. In relation to humanity's global challenges, the speaker's will present a brief talk on their subject of expertise.
2. Each Table will then focus on coming up with the best solutions in relation to that subject and attempt to prioritise their top 3 choices.
3. A Candidate will be selected from each table to move to the Center Table representing an 'International Humanitarian Organisation of the People' to address humanity's global and scientific challenges.
4. The Candidate of the 'Subject' Table will lead the next phase. He/She will present the top 3 key ideas from their table. The focus is to work towards a 'unified consensus' of the best possible ideas that can be used to help humanity. In this way, ALL humanitarian groups are contributing towards a unified solution that supports their common agenda.
Your ideas and input from the day will directly contribute to the next phase of this global collaboration process to unite the humanitarian sector.
NOTE: We will be FILMING the event for future campaigns and a possible documentary. During the day, you will also have the opportunity to participate in some one-to-one video interviews if you wish. Your decision to participate in this event will be considered due consent and support.