£7 prepay, £10 on door, £5 Concessions
VENUE LOCATION: Please see bottom for full description
Social: At Somerstown Coffee/Pub afterwards :)
The Group Energy Experience nights are wonderful experiences where members of the audience sit and receive energy (to the top of their head, shoulders and sides of face) by experienced energy healers.
Group energy experiences are specifically powerful in that they work with the energies of the entire room, amplifying to create a very deep experience by all.
Music is played throughout. Breaks are always available throughout, with water available.
All proceeds go to London College of Spirituality, serving the community
Note to participants (those receiving healing)
A brief outline of what happens:
If this is your first time ever experiencing healing/energy, it is a very gentle yet powerful form of relaxation, deep peace, happiness, connection, warmth and love. It is felt as heat that emenates from the practitioner's hands into your body, travelling through the various layers of your energetic system: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. This energy carries the frequency of Unconditional Love and is known to move to transmute blockages, pains, life issues - into light, wisdom and truth.
- The evening begins with a meditation
- Each healer will approach you, stand behind you and place their hands on your head, shoulders or back. Some healers use hands-off healing and work with your aura. Some may place their hands on your knees or feet, but for female participants we do not work on the front of your body.
- All you have to do is simply close your eyes and relax! There is no need to try and clear your mind, simply feel whatever it is you are feeling and go with the process. Take note of what you are thinking about, feeling, seeing in your mind's eye, and just enjoy the experience.
- After the break in the middle of the evening, be sure to put your hand up if you require more healing. Healers are more than happy to give, and may have missed you beforehand
- Each participant should receive approximately 3 healings for the evening.
- If you are not directly receiving healing from a healer, please sit back and relax in the Group Energy that accumulates from all those involved.
- Please feel free to get up from your seat at any time to visit the bathroom or to have a break. There is an official break halfway through, for water and a stretch of legs.
- The evening then ends with a grounding meditation led by Inken
Note to practitioners:
- All modalitites welcome
- For female participants we do not work on the front of the body, so please work using the head, shoulders, back, hands, feet if necessary. All chakras can be accessed through the back if this is how you work.
- This entire evening is given in the Spirit of Service.
- Please Write 'Healer' in your Comments box when you RSVP. Information given on the night. Practitioners/Healers have free entry if you are healing on this evening (please let the Organiser & volunteers know on entry, and await co-ordination). This is welcome to ALL energy healers.
- For interests of the group, no photography or videoing is permitted, thank you.
Member comments from previous Healing Nights
"This was a wonderful night with a calm and tranquil atmosphere. It was a unique opportunity to experience healing energies from a variety of healers. I felt totally at peace and could have stayed there all night :-)"
"WOW!!! :-) This was the first time I had experienced healing within a group and it was WONDERFUL! Thank you to everyone"
" The healing was wonderful, I left feeling so light and relaxed, I floated all the way back to the station... Many thanks to all the healers for giving so generously of themselves. This I believe, is how humanity will heal itself...together, we will heal each other. Would like to see many more of these kind of events in future. We can all be healers if we clear and focus our energy correctly."
If you are interested in having a Reiki Attunement yourself, to become a Healer, or to expand your abilities through the levels to include Distant Healing and Attuning others, please see our Reiki Attunement page for more details. LCS offers accessible pricing to spread this beautiful gift and transform the lives of all:
Blessings from all of us <3
Hughes Parry Hall is a 10 min walk from Euston station or King's Cross station. Directions given below from Euston. Please walk to Cartwright Gardens and look for a sign outside a building (see picture below map). Chancellors Room is inside Hughes Parry Hall :)
Click here for larger map