addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › RSVPs and attendance

RSVPs and attendance

Florence
FlorencePurple
Nice, FR
Post #: 5
Thanks for this message, Robb. Sorry to hear about the situation. I hope that it has now improved.
Mark: I missed your suggestion. It'd be nice to hear about it. I'll email you directly.
As to suggestions, people can also post them on the board for more exposure. That's what I did when I suggested the event I had last night.
Cheers

Satya B.
user 79993972
Cardiff, GB
Post #: 2
Hi there, I must be honest here, if there is an overbooking I still attend the event if I was on a waiting list. But I have not said that I am going unless I was surely going and only on rare occasions where the last moment happened. But non so far. Thanks for the point I'll surely make a note of it. I have also noticed in SA we have smaller groups but lets say its limited to 15 people an event you will find more people attending kind of the other way round.