Last month, some people mentioned a desire to dance. So while we still plan on keeping the music quiet for most of evening, so people can chat, we hope to turn it up towards the end (say, 11) so people can dance. Hopefully, we can do the opposite with the lighting! I'll be DJing, and there may be one other DJ too. And since my own music may not be to everyone's taste, free to bring suitable CDs, and I'll see what I can play. (Though not knowing your tracks in advance guarantees the odd "train wreck"!)
3 · April 16
Some updates about the evening:
- As Robb mentioned, he will be sharing DJ duties with Dek so get ready for a fabulous mix of tunes.
- Remember to visit Vx for a special London Vegan Drinks 10% discount before hand. Vx will be open until 7:30pm.
- We are taking most of the tables out as last time it got a bit crowded.
- The cloakroom is being opened (£2) so everyone is encouraged to use this to free up available seating.
- As it is finally Spring, enjoy the outdoor deck!
- I am sad to miss the event this month. I have been a bit under the weather but will be fighting fit for the potluck and the next drinks. Such a shame as it looks like it will be the best LVD yet! My partner Josh and dear friend Kip will both be on hand if you have any pressing questions.
Have fun everyone!
2 · April 16
I will be leaving Southall in a week, and with only one backpack. There is stuff left in the pantry (flours, seeds, oils, etc) that I won´t be able to take with me. If you want something, find me at vegan drinks this thursday :) I will bring everything that does not fit in my luggage and give it away for cheap.
2 · April 14