"Oh, I do like to walk along the prom, prom, prom
When the brass band plays tiddly-om-pom-pom..."
Actually, I prefer a bit of dubstep...
But I'll make an exception for VegFest!
"VegfestUK Brighton is a celebration of all things vegan with loads of stalls serving awesome food as well as bodycare, clothes, accessories, gifts and also lots of campaigning groups and merchandise, plus stacks of info, talks, demos, performances, passion and positive energy. Loads of freebies and tasters add to the attraction..."
* Over 135 stallholders across 3 floors
* Cookery classes
* Talks and presentations
* Beauty without Cruelty makeup session (Saturday)
* Speed-dating (Saturday)
* Live music
* Bodybuilders competition
* Family day (Sunday) with kids cookery classes and more
* Fundraising auction for Animal Welfare Party (Sunday)
* 8 specialist global caterers plus many more food stalls
* Free nutritional advice
* 100% plant based - no animal products permitted
Admission is £2 each day, with free entry for under 16 year olds.
Full details at: http://brighton.vegfest.co.uk/
Trains from London on Sunday all seem to involve a connecting bus service between Three Bridges and Brighton. So I recommend going on Saturday instead if you can!