Last night's raffle raised £124 for The Farm Animal Sanctuary! Thank you to everyone who bought raffle tickets and congratulations to those who won prizes. Please visit the Farm Animal Sanctuary site http://www.thefarmanimalsanctua... and thank Moo Free for the prizes on their Twitter account https://twitter.com/MooFreeChocc...
0 · February 7
Thanks to everyone for the yummy food and great company. Some super savoury dishes this time. Loved the coconut-flavoured stirfry and the dish with hummus and yoghurt and stuff (sorry, can't remember what they were called!). Also the orzo pasta and chocolate cupcakes, and a lovely bean casserole. Mmm and the pizza. Noms galore. My brownies were a bit bashed up after travelling to Bournemouth and back, so thanks to those who took a chance on my dubious-looking creation!
2 · February 6
Ive made a little something... :) My housemates saw it and were like 'what the heck is that?!' so make of them what you will!!! hehehehehe xxxxx
1 · February 5
I need to point out a few things about tonight:
- The event runs from 6pm -8pm strictly.
- You can only take one plate to eat from. You can't take plates to serve your dish on. You need to bring your own serving plate/dish/bowl.
- You can only take one fork to eat with. You can't take forks to serve your dish with. You need to bring your own serving utensils for your dish.
- When you have finished eating, you need to scrape your plate into the bin provided & return it to the trolley. Don't leave it on the floor or chair for someone else to pick up. This happens every time!
- Be fair about food. Eat roughly the same amount as what you supply. It is not fair to bring one bag of crisps and then eat 4 plates of food. If there is food left when it appears everyone has had enough, then go back for more.
- One potluck offering per person, not one per group. This happens every time! It isn't in the spirit of the event.
- You will be asked to leave if you show up with nothing.
1 · February 6
Just in from work and am feeling a little under the weather so I'm off to bed now and my chick pea curry will have to wait to be made for another day. Not sure what to bring instead now - any suggestions anyone ? Something quick and easy that I can make before I leave home at 7 tomorrow seems out of the question at the moment. What do you suggest anyone? (Was wondering if there was anything shop brought that usually comes in handy like lots of custard, ice-cream, fruit or salad?
0 · February 5