Thank you to those of you that can go today - please those of you that cannot go - sign up for the next one on 23 Feb if you can - its under the suggested tab here on the vegan meetup site - if you dont we dont get a look in for next time.
Heres hoping Friend can get a little help todayxxxx :)
1 · January 19
Dear Guys - have posted the new date for those that cant make tomorrow due to snow and travel conditions - its on here as suggested meetup so please sign up so that it gets published - many thanks for your kindness and generosity to Friend - if you would prefer to make a donation they are on Facebook under 'Sanctuary Kent'. Or if you can/want to help on a regular adhoc basis they would welcome you - and give you a very tasty cooked meal!..Janex
0 · January 18
we have decided to cancel tomorrows volunteer day due to current weather conditions, some people were concernd about travel. However if you live locally or can get there - please do as Friend are always needing help around the sanctuary.
The next one will be end of February, i will post the details. Many thanks for your generous support and hope to see you all there very soon.
0 · January 18
Dear all - checking out the weather conditions tomorrow morning as its still too early to tell whether it will come our way or not - will keep you posted. If its heavy snow forcast then it may not be a good idea to drive and trains may well be affected. if this is the case will postpone till next week.
0 · January 17