London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Vegan Baked Goods Recommendation

Vegan Baked Goods Recommendation

A former member
Post #: 17
Hello! If you're in search of delicious cookies/brownies/cakes I highly recommend you check out the Cookies and Scream stall in Camden Town Market. Everything is vegan and gluten-free--and amazing! I don't even have much of a sweet tooth, but I can't get enough of their peanut butter cookies. They are there Monday-Friday.

http://www.facebook.c...­
Napak
user 14427553
London, GB
Post #: 2
Must try !!! :D Thanks Sara !
wendy k
user 10301491
London, GB
Post #: 8
Speaking of sweets.... if you're in South London Weds through Sunday you must try Ms. Cupcake.
If you are a choco-holic the Ferrero Rocher is to die for and the gluten free carrot cake is really yum. I dont work for them but two out of three vegans in our house swear by Ms. Cupcake for that special someone or occasion. There are tables and chairs for a full-on tea experience. Hours are 11-6 and on Sunday 12-5pm
Be warned - they are very rich (and addictive) and you need a friend to share... or maybe not!
Richard â“‹ M.
Richardâ“‹Molyneux
London, GB
Post #: 44
Also worth checking out October Cafe vegan patisserie and bakery, 38 Old Street EC1V 9AE.