addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Sorry picnic cancelled today (Sunday 12th June)

Sorry picnic cancelled today (Sunday 12th June)

Lesley D.
Lesleyvegandove
Hampton, GB
Post #: 46
Due to rain looking likely to be worse than previously forecast, hope everyone will get this message in time but I think most ppl would decide to cancel going anyway!

~Lesley~
Napak
user 14427553
London, GB
Post #: 1
Sorry Lesley. I do hope we have another one later in August or some time later in summer. Hope you all stay dry today.
Lesley D.
Lesleyvegandove
Hampton, GB
Post #: 47
I don't have a lot of free time in August unfortunately, we are away around middle of the month so that accounts for two weekends, then we have the pub at the end of the month. First weekend would be the only one remotely possible. Same problem with July, I do have a couple of free weekends but we have so many chores to catch up with so need to keep the time free just for boring stuff really as I've been letting things get really behind and Paul has a long list of things we have to do. Are you able to come to the pub meet on Sunday 26th June, or Mavis' Potluck on Sat 16th July (not on meet up)? I know you work a lot of weekends so it is tricky for you.
Napak
user 14427553
London, GB
Post #: 3
Thanks. That's totally understandable. Hope you have a good time away. I saw the pub meet and potluck on the list earlier when you sent the update on TWandKTveg group. I can't get time off work on 26th June , but I might attend the potluck. I have to confirm again.