add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Pogo needs you!

Pogo needs you!

A former member
Post #: 38
The world famous Pogo Café is a 100% volunteer run vegan community in Hackney, and needs more people – can you help?

Roles include everything from Front of House to Chef, from helping with finances and events to ordering and collecting ingredients, and everything in between..! It’s an exciting opportunity to meet like-minded people, improve skills, learn about vegan cooking and baking and, of course, to give something back. No experience nor long-term commitment is required, just do what you can, when you can and enjoy a free meal (and drinks and cake too if you like) during your shift. When you aren't on shift but have worked in the last two weeks you can get your meals half price. Interested? Email
A former member
Post #: 3
Thanks for that, I live pretty close to it and had never heard of the place before. I've pinged an email to them.
Richard Ⓥ M.
London, GB
Post #: 52
I've mentioned Pogo's need for volunteers on Volentia before, but I've copied this message onto the London and UK groups as it's more in-depth. I hope that's okay...