add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Trips to tunisia

Trips to tunisia

A former member
Post #: 3
Sahara Beach Resort
Tunisia, Skanes

£290 price per
person from
Price Was: £1078
Online Discount: £498
Price Now From: £580

7 Nights, All Inclusive
from Gatwick on 05.06.12
Set in extensive gardens‚ the self-contained Sahara Beach offers a great range of facilities and entertainment throughout the day and evening. more details
(665 reviews)

Tunisia (US i/tuːˈniːʒə/ two-nee-zhə or UK /tjuːˈnɪziə/ tew-niz-iə; Arabic: تونس Tūnis pronounced [ˈtuːnɪs]), officially the Tunisian Republic[note 1] (Arabic: الجمهو­رية التونس­ية al-Jumhūriyyah at-Tūnisiyyah), is the northernmost country in Africa. It is an Arab Maghreb country and is bordered by Algeria to the west, Libya to the southeast, and the Mediterranean Sea to the north and east. Its area is almost 165,000 square kilometres (64,000 sq mi), with an estimated population of just over 10.4 million. Its name is derived from the capital Tunis located in the northeast.
Tunisia is the smallest of the nations situated along the Atlas mountain range. The south of the country is composed of the Sahara desert, with much of the remainder consisting of particularly fertile soil and 1,300 kilometres (810 mi) of coastline.
wendy k
user 10301491
London, GB
Post #: 15
I've always wanted to go to Tunisia they filmed part of Star Wars there... IS this a vegan place? Or are you just advertising for thomascook?

I think Richard reminded us all once about Happy Cow and you can find vegan places to stay and eat all over the world. For myself - package holidays are not the way t go-go especially when it says "self-contained" sounds like being in a zoo!
A former member
Post #: 20
By the time you get a reply it will be unlikely vegan IMO
It will be Vegetarian options only.
A former member
Post #: 13
meks not too much difference too i, as i am unable too suck at hardly iny vegan restraunts, as i beleeave in no knifes in thee kitchen, no ingrediants from glass bottles, tin cans, soo i am thinking of Rastafarian itillist vegan vegetarians as i self, whom have no place inywhere it wood seem ....menen

i have not found one restraunt yet i am happy wid, ither home........selassie i
Richard Ⓥ M.
London, GB
Post #: 178
Sadly, Happy Cow doesn't appear to have any listings for Tunisia. You'll read what info I did find on there here.

A search for 'Vegetarian Tunisia' brings up various articles, the reply on this one is good, including some useful translations.