addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › a question

a question

Giuseppe
user 51473622
London, GB
Post #: 1
hi guys, I don't know London very well so I did't find yet a vegan shop or market wher I can buy vegan chees organic food, tofu, seitan and other. if you know something help me please. sorry ih my english in not good, thanks
Robb
robbmasters
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 19
Whole Foods, Planet Organic and Holland & Barrett all have a number of branches in London.

But there are lots of independents too. Whereabouts in London are you?
Richard Ⓥ M.
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 290
I'd start by checking out some of the online guides, like Happy Cow and Veggie Places (London guide).

It's also worth buying Alex's handy London guidebook (with free printable updates), which is the veg*n Londoners' bible!

For lots of London and surrounds events, don't forget to check and bookmark Robb's excellent VegEvents calendar :-)

P.S. Do join the London group on Volentia too, which has lots of info in its 'Directory'...