London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Get Fry's vegan food into Sainsbury's campaign

Get Fry's vegan food into Sainsbury's campaign

A former member
Post #: 7
Hi all,

I am running a campaign to ask Sainsbury's to stock the full range of Fry's Vegetarian vegan frozen foods. I am personally fed up with new Linda McCartney lines coming out that contain milk/egg and the Cauldron monopoly is also very annoying.

If you are interested in signing the petition, all the details can be found on my blog:

http://fatgayvegan.com/2012/08/25/petition-time/­

I want to ask Meetup people for some extra special help. On the above page on my blog, there are 4 email addresses for big time buyers at Sainsbury's. If only a tenth of the members of this group took a few moments to email them, it would make a massive impact. If half of us did it, how could they say no?!

We have the power as a group to demand that one of the biggest grocery suppliers in the UK caters to us!

Hope a lot of you want to get on board! If you know of any message boards, forums or anyplace to post this info you would be helping a great deal.

Sean xx
Fat Gay Vegan
A former member
Post #: 8
The petition I started has gathered over 800 signatures already. I am hoping to get it to 1000 before I officially send it to Sainsbury's, although I am sure they already know about it.

It would be very helpful if Meetup members could post it on any other sites and networks they visit online.

Cheers.