London Vegan Meetup Message Board › free Christmas event, help!

free Christmas event, help!

Richard Ⓥ Molyneux
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 390
It's now listed on lots of the Meetup groups.
Richard Ⓥ Molyneux
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 401
Looks like I might now be attending, as Napak (my girlfriend) is heading up to Wood Green to join her Buddhist friends (they hold a monthly veg potluck lunch and discussions), so I'll journey up with her as far as Arsenal. Hope to see you all there.
Richard Ⓥ Molyneux
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 402
Okay, I've added 50 guests to the smaller Meetup groups (including a couple not listed on the VegEvents calendar), to account for people coming from elsewhere.

If only we could get everyone using the VegEvents calendar, we could reduce the amount of cross-posting. It would also be great to get everyone posting in one place, to get a better idea of numbers.

I was amazed to see it still not listed on the Vegetarian Meetup group, luckily, having failed on previous attempts, I've managed to finally suggest it... please can people RSVP­ so it gets announced, as this is clearly the main target audience.
Mia
user 34696442
London, GB
Post #: 20
I would like to take this chance to say a big THANK YOU to all who made it today. You actually made the day! Thank you to everyone who brought food and stuff to donate. We had an abundance of delicious food and wonderful treatments.
A special thanks to Richard, Andrea, Sean, John, Gemma, Niomi, Katherine, Neel, Ciaran, Gareth and in particular Linda. Without which this would not have happened! Thank you all and much love. Xx
L.Galvin
user 11280387
London, GB
Post #: 23

Hi Mia

I wrote a group review but for some reason it hasn't appeared .This is what i said

A big thank-you Mia for organising this and to everyone who helped (i think Mia has already named most of you ) it was a lovely lovely day everyone was very generous with
their offerings be it food,stuff for the give or your services.Thank-you also to Grant and
Jill and Lynne from Pakeham primary school who were simply fantastic.
Thank -you once again Mia
Richard Ⓥ Molyneux
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 405
Yes, thanks to Mia and everyone who helped out and attended.

Here are Beata's pictures from the event http://veganevents.sh...­