London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Greenz Restaurant - Tulse Hill

Greenz Restaurant - Tulse Hill

Lesley D.
Lesleyvegandove
Hampton, GB
Post #: 134
I got a recent message from Robin Lane, who tells me that Ermine, who runs `Greenz` vegan restaurant, is rather struggling to run it on her own and she really needs more customers. It would be a huge shame if this totally vegan restaurant in London were to close down. It would be really great if someone from this group could organise a meal there to bring her more support. I am asking here rather than on the vegetarian meet up because this place is vegan and deserves our support. Unfortunately I live a little bit too far away but I am sure some members must live closer and would be able to do something?
Richard Ⓥ M.
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 406
Here's their website and their Google Maps listing.
wendy k
user 10301491
London, GB
Post #: 27
I'm walking distance from Greenz (!!) the food is fantastic and reasonably priced; I've not got the time to organize a meet up - but they do Sunday brunch and dinners weeknights but are closed Friday eve and Saturday. I agree a meet up is in order - it's only up the Hill from Brixton - a few bus stops away or right next to Tulse Hill main line.
Kiki
user 65046152
London, GB
Post #: 1
I would be interested to go there together too :) For a brunch or dinner both sounds great to me!
Lesley
user 67211322
London, GB
Me too
Lewis
user 48869142
London, GB
Post #: 2
Same here
Julie
Julievegan
London, GB
Post #: 16
Had a lovely meal there last night. Very happy to go again with a group and support them. : )
Lesley D.
Lesleyvegandove
Hampton, GB
Post #: 139
Oh well if you are able to organise a group meal there Julie that would be great, sadly I think we cannot afford to commit to any more meals out for a while. Seriously been overspending and a lot is on this sort of thing..
I know Robin would also be interested so if you organise a group meal, could you be sure to invite him in case he is not on this group? Thanks.
Julie
Julievegan
London, GB
Post #: 19
Yes, I'd be happy to arrange a visit in the New Year.
A former member
I'm pleased you enjoyed your meal here at greenz, Julie. Perhaps you and other members of the group would like to come here this Saturday night for our fashion show and buffet event: Taste. Watch. Shop. It starts at 7pm and finishes at 10pm. There is a £15.00 entry fee which includes the show and a buffet, which show cases a number of items from our menu. Please call on (020) 8678 0569 OR 07914 187 142 for more information and to book your place.