London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Greenz Restaurant - Tulse Hill

Greenz Restaurant - Tulse Hill

Julie
Julievegan
London, GB
Post #: 21
I'm pleased you enjoyed your meal here at greenz, Julie. Perhaps you and other members of the group would like to come here this Saturday night for our fashion show and buffet event: Taste. Watch. Shop. It starts at 7pm and finishes at 10pm. There is a £15.00 entry fee which includes the show and a buffet, which show cases a number of items from our menu. Please call on (020) 8678 0569 OR 07914 187 142 for more information and to book your place.

Thanks Ermine. I wouldn't be able to come this Saturday as I'm already hosting a Xmas party that night but perhaps some of the other members would like to come. Thanks Julie
Lesley D.
Lesleyvegandove
Hampton, GB
Post #: 145
Ermine, why not put it up as an event? Either on here or on the London Vegetarian Meet Up group? Maybe better on this group because of the Christmas party date clashing on the other group.
Ermine B.
user 73209162
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone

I just wanted to let you know that greenz now has a new web address. Please check it out to view our Christmas opening hours. It is http://greenzrestaura...­ You will also find details of our cookery class for Christmas dinners on the site.

Our new email address is: greenzrestaurant@ymail.com

Best wishes

Ermine