London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Spare furnished double room for single occupancy in Canary Wharf with a vega

Spare furnished double room for single occupancy in Canary Wharf with a vegan and veggie

Kathryn
user 26911542
London, GB
Post #: 2
Hi there

My boyfriend and I have just gotten a lovely 2 bed flat in Canary Wharf (postcode E14 3GQ). I'm a vegan and he's a vegetarian (leaning vegan), and we would really like to share our flat with a like-minded person.

I'm sure we all have experience of worrying about cross contamination, other (non vegan) people using our cooking utensils for meat/dairy etc. We'd like to avoid this by living with a veggie/vegan person.

A bit about us: I'm Kathryn, 23, working for the Financial Ombudsman Service. Daniel is 28 and will start working at the Ombudsman Service in February. We like to be clean and tidy, and we really want to make this flat our home. We're sociable and enjoy going to galleries, exhibitions and out with friends, but we also really enjoy relaxing with a film in the evenings.

The flat is 2 bed 1 bath, on the first floor of a nice block of buildings, and has its own parking. It's near a large Asda, and is a short walk away from Crossharbour DLR. The room would be £650 pm + bills, with a deposit of £650. The room is furnished, with a bed and two wardrobes.

Please email me at kathryn.e.hale@gmail.com or call on 07711598364 if you're interested in meeting and viewing the flat.

Thanks for reading!
Richard Ⓥ M.
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 414
Hi Kathryn, do check out the accommodation page on Volentia, which lists some useful links to advertise your room on (especially the flat/house share one).