addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Wishing everyone a lovely time & here's looking ahead to a lovely, Happy

Wishing everyone a lovely time & here's looking ahead to a lovely, Happy New Year!

Jessica Stella F.
user 41450522
London, GB
Post #: 5
Hello!
I just thought it would be nice to have a space to leave a few good wishes messages here!
I hope everyone's having a lovely time, relaxing, stuffing themselves, dozing on the sofa watching whatever might be half watchable at this hour (Doctor Who & Corrie where must sees in our house!!)

or, ignoring the whole thing! Whatever you're doing (eating yummy vegan nutroasts or consuming whole bars of vegan chocolate!!) I hope all's well & here's to a lovely 2013!!

All the best to everyone I've befriended over the last 9 months+!! ..... ''& those who I've yet to meet'',
to quote/paraphrase a song lyric by a certain Mr Hannon (The Divine Comedy) ((Tonight we fly>> http://www.youtube.co...­) See you in 2013!! Jess :) x

P.S. Ok, off the top of my head, I'm going to rattle off a list of a few (or most, if I can recall every last name,
& my memories pretty good, if I do say so myself!) of my new friends & aquientances >>
Dawn, L.A. Jess, Ellen, Gary, Sean, Robin Thevegan, Diana (AKA Vegan Peasant), Dumisani (AKA Head Tart of The Vegan Tart ;) ) Josh, Kip, Melissa (AKA Ms Cupcake), Johanna, Helen, Dr Josh, Sonia, Pri, Liane, Lucia, Amelia, Roisin & Ben, Jess & Jo, Sarah Jane, Fede, Tanya, Julie & Brian, Salim, Neel & the Dolphins, Britton & Steph, Cheryl, Beenal, Sebastian, Jade.....& if I keep writing I'll be here forever!!
Anyone I've not mentioned, hello! :) All the best! Jess :)

Robert
user 51976132
London, GB
Post #: 4
Hi Jess, tis great to be friends too. We've had so much fun on our outings. So much looking forward to 2013 and doing some more. All the best, Robert smile
Richard Ⓥ M.
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 419
Yes, seasons greetings to one and all and very best wishes for a peaceful 2013.