London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Wishing everyone a lovely time & here's looking ahead to a lovely, Happy

Wishing everyone a lovely time & here's looking ahead to a lovely, Happy New Year!

Jessica Stella F.
user 41450522
London, GB
Post #: 5
Hello!
I just thought it would be nice to have a space to leave a few good wishes messages here!
I hope everyone's having a lovely time, relaxing, stuffing themselves, dozing on the sofa watching whatever might be half watchable at this hour (Doctor Who & Corrie where must sees in our house!!)

or, ignoring the whole thing! Whatever you're doing (eating yummy vegan nutroasts or consuming whole bars of vegan chocolate!!) I hope all's well & here's to a lovely 2013!!

All the best to everyone I've befriended over the last 9 months+!! ..... ''& those who I've yet to meet'',
to quote/paraphrase a song lyric by a certain Mr Hannon (The Divine Comedy) ((Tonight we fly>> http://www.youtube.co...­) See you in 2013!! Jess :) x

P.S. Ok, off the top of my head, I'm going to rattle off a list of a few (or most, if I can recall every last name,
& my memories pretty good, if I do say so myself!) of my new friends & aquientances >>
Dawn, L.A. Jess, Ellen, Gary, Sean, Robin Thevegan, Diana (AKA Vegan Peasant), Dumisani (AKA Head Tart of The Vegan Tart ;) ) Josh, Kip, Melissa (AKA Ms Cupcake), Johanna, Helen, Dr Josh, Sonia, Pri, Liane, Lucia, Amelia, Roisin & Ben, Jess & Jo, Sarah Jane, Fede, Tanya, Julie & Brian, Salim, Neel & the Dolphins, Britton & Steph, Cheryl, Beenal, Sebastian, Jade.....& if I keep writing I'll be here forever!!
Anyone I've not mentioned, hello! :) All the best! Jess :)

Robert
user 51976132
London, GB
Post #: 4
Hi Jess, tis great to be friends too. We've had so much fun on our outings. So much looking forward to 2013 and doing some more. All the best, Robert smile
Richard â“‹ M.
Richardâ“‹Molyneux
London, GB
Post #: 419
Yes, seasons greetings to one and all and very best wishes for a peaceful 2013.