addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Please people, remember to regularly check out the "suggested" mee

Please people, remember to regularly check out the "suggested" meet ups, as well as the announced ones!

Lesley D.
Lesleyvegandove
Hampton, GB
Post #: 148
Sometimes there are some organised which sound good but ppl might not see them if they aren't announced (organised by ppl other than Robb or Cathy), there's actually one tomorrow at the Science Museum which sounds fun for any who can make it.
Robb
robbmasters
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 41
Shortly after an event is suggested, the organiser will receive an email advising them how to get it announced. This is intended to help ensure that events are well-organised, and that event organisers get the support they need.

Although this process is still under review, it should normally allow events to be announced quicker than with the previous "three RSVPs" rule. However, if the organiser ignores this message, the event will stay as "suggested".

Anyway, today's suggested event has apparently been cancelled.
Lesley D.
Lesleyvegandove
Hampton, GB
Post #: 149
Thanks Robb for doing this to make things easier for would-be organisers.
The only reason I tend to put events on the London Vegetarian Meet Up group more than on your group is that with our local group we don't usually ask ppl to eat vegan only, eg at the pub or Tide Tables (much as I'd LIKE to make things vegan only, I am not always sure if this would be accepted well by some non-vegans who are nevertheless veggie), when we do a potluck/shared picnic/meal then we usually DO ask for vegan only to avoid confusion of who will have what (and would put it on here then). Shame about the cancellation of Mark's event, but I guess it was too short notice for a lot of ppl, still recovering from Christmas!