London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Please people, remember to regularly check out the "suggested" mee

Please people, remember to regularly check out the "suggested" meet ups, as well as the announced ones!

Lesley Dove
Lesleyvegandove
Hampton, GB
Post #: 154
I've just put up an event, which I would like to draw the members' attention to, as it is still on the "suggested" list and just needs a couple of yesses in order to get announced to the group. It is a fundraiser for my campaign to stop the deer cull in the Royal Parks, I am also looking for a few musicians to play and other ppl to contribute in various ways, eg donations of vegan food to share so that we have some snacks on the night, and seeking some suitable raffle prizes.
http://www.londonvega...­
Robb
robbmasters
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 42
Lesley, it doesn't need any more yesses. I sent you an email on how to get it announced.
Lesley Dove
Lesleyvegandove
Hampton, GB
Post #: 156
Yes, I think I found that a bit confusing but will re read it..
Lesley Dove
Lesleyvegandove
Hampton, GB
Post #: 161
Hi Robb,I am trying to ascertain from the ppl running the centre what they think I need to put as the capacity for the room and for the number of tickets I can sell, as it is not huge, so there will be a limit. I think that is the only thing I could not answer on your email yet in order to get it announced, and so far they failed to respond, so I had to send the email again to remind them I need an answer.
Can't recall what else you asked but of course you needed to know that it will be run on vegan principles, this event, the answer of course is yes, I put my foot down on that, no dairy/eggs will be there for the event, a few vegan snacks only, unlike some of our local veggie group events where some ppl eat veggie at the pub or cafe but not always all eat vegan (those meetups go on the veggie meet up of course and not this one). Anyway I will recheck the email you sent and get back to you if there are any other questions you need answered in order to be able to announce this fundraiser for the deer campaign.