addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Brighton travel this SATURDAY

Brighton travel this SATURDAY

Robb
robbmasters
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi,

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Brighton this weekend. However, there's a little bit of a hiccup on the travel plans...

When I checked the trains times, I'm quite sure that the standard off-peak "turn up and go" fare from Victoria was £9.90. (Much as it has been from London Bridge on previous trips.)

However, National Rail is now showing it as £25.10!!!

But don't panic. There's a 9:35 from Blackfriars that does cost £9.90. (Although it's a little slower.) And the Victoria train and the Blackfriars train arrive within two minutes of each other. So we can meet up at Brighton station and carry on from there.

So if you've already bought a ticket from Victoria (or are happy to pay £25) then there'll still be a group going from there. But if you haven't bought your tickets, then there'll probably be another group going from Blackfriars.

Please add your name to the relevant comments on the event page (http://meetu.ps/vb1Sq...­) so we know who to look out for...

Robb