London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Please help two vegan children to be with their father...

Please help two vegan children to be with their father...

Richard Ⓥ M.
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 479
A fellow Meetup member­, on the London Veg*n Family Group, is asking for our help in her campaign to allow her children's father to visit, and ultimately live with, them in the UK.

The Home Office has denied the young boy, his baby sister and their mother (who're all UK citizens) the right to have their father/husband (an Indian national) live with or visit them, because the parents don't earn enough (from teaching and healthcare work) to qualify under new visa laws.

In India, the Sharma family's business was taken at gunpoint by Naxal­ militants, who're known to kidnap and murder, and their home is surrounded by landmines; it's impossible for them to live there together safely, as the UK government suggests.

Please read more about this sad case on, and hopefully sign, their petition­. Thank you...

P.S. The whole family are vegan :-)
Beata
jubzzb
Feltham, GB
Post #: 73
Hi Richard, thank you for posting it, I have already signed the petition but it's good that other will know and can help too
Florence
FlorencePurple
London, GB
Post #: 14
Thanks for sharing, Richard. I'm passing it on as well.
Florence
FlorencePurple
London, GB
Post #: 15
Thanks for sharing, Richard. I'm passing it on as well.
Richard Ⓥ M.
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 488
No, thank you, ladies :-)