align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Room Wanted

Room Wanted

Lewis
user 48869142
London, GB
Post #: 4
I'm looking for a room ideally in a veg*n house share from around 01/06/13. I've posted an ad. on vegacom.org but thought I'd mention it here too. Any offers etc...please feel free to message me.
Richard Ⓥ M.
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 496
I'm guessing you meant VegCom... do also check out the other links on Volentia (esp. the Farcebook group).
Kiki
user 65046152
London, GB
Post #: 4
Hi Lewis, I am thinking about moving myself at the moment and absolutely ideally would love a vegan house share. If you and perhaps anyone else here would be interested to "buddy-up" (as they call it on spareroom.co.uk) and find a house/flat to rent I am definitely interested!! :)

I am ideally looking for something nice around Bethnal Green (close to the central line) or anything that is close enough (ideally under 1hour) to ealing broadway (which is far away in west london) where I work. As I actually love east London I am still trying to find somehow something in east that is not too far away from west - or the other way around, haa! For that reason I was even considering Acton Central and surroundings as there is a good connection with the overground to dalston etc.

If that doesn't sound too complicated already, please message / answer me ;)

Anneka
Inga
user 13022373
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I am actually looking to move as well, but at the end of this month ideally. Would love to live with veg*ans though! I prefer West London, but I am open to other options as well :)

Inga
Richard Ⓥ M.
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 497
You don't mention where you're looking Lewis.
Lewis
user 48869142
London, GB
Post #: 5
Ideally East, Central or North (not beyond Camden though)
Sara
Hanakiyo
London, GB
Post #: 1
I'd also love to live in a vegan share, preferably close to West, more specifically around Hammersmith or Ealing perhaps :)
Richard Ⓥ M.
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 508
Raoul has a double room in N4 and there's a housing co-op in Telegraph Hill. See Volentia's UK Accommodation Listings discussion.