addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Vegan dinners

Vegan dinners

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,
Not sure if this is the right place, but since I am new to the vegan lifestyle and none of my friends in London share my beliefs, I am looking for people to go for dinner with and explore vegan restaurants. I love making new friends, so I thought I would do a shout out! Maybe hopefully, there are a few people out there who feel the same!

I know there are all kinds of awesome meetups coming up, but I thought a 1 on 1 could be fun too and really enables you to get to know one another.

All the best
Tanya
x
Richard Ⓥ M.
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 501
Hi Tanya, it's lovely to see you on here as well as Volentia. You could always create your own Meetup event (perhaps on a smaller group, like the VegAfterWork­ one), that way you can set the time and the place, and see who decides to join you :-)

You can get a good feel for what's happening already, by looking at Robb's VegEvents Calendar.
K
user 23475421
London, GB
Post #: 4
Hi Tanya!

I would love to go out with you and I'm sure I could rally some vegan friends as well! If you pick a place you want to start off with first from this list, http://www.veganlondo...­, we can start from there!

Cheers

K
Richard Ⓥ M.
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 503
Yes, and if you take a look at Vegan London's venue map, as an alternative to the list, you can probably find somewhere close by more easily.