London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Vegan dentist

Vegan dentist

Beata
jubzzb
Feltham, GB
Post #: 80
Hi, Does anyone know a vegan dentist in West of London?
K
user 23475421
London, GB
Post #: 5
Hi!

I know a great eco dentist in Kingston, his name is Bob and I've been going to him for years.

http://www.jivadental...­

Cheers

K
Beata
jubzzb
Feltham, GB
Post #: 83
thanks a lot K ;)
Richard â“‹ M.
Richardâ“‹Molyneux
London, GB
Post #: 514
Yes, thanks K, hope you don't mind but I've copied your info onto the Surrey Veg*ns group.
K
user 23475421
London, GB
Post #: 6
Not at all! :)
Beata
jubzzb
Feltham, GB
Post #: 86
K, I e-mailed that practice but even they are Carbon neutral they do not have a vegan dentist and that's what I'm after. Thank you anyway
Lesley D.
Lesleyvegandove
Hampton, GB
Post #: 177
Beata, sometimes my many years in the movement for animal rights help me come up with old info in my memory (which used to be better than it is now, I swear!). I remember when I used to help at the BUAV one of their active ppl was Taggart King who I recall was a vegan dentist.. so although when I googled him I see he has moved on, it may be possible to contact him and ask his advice as he would know the best way for you to proceed with this.
http://www.reiki-evol...­
https://www.facebook....­
He might be possibly contactable on his facebook page?
I've heard of more vegan drs than dentists, I actually met two vegan drs in the London area.
Like you, I would never assume someone was vegan just because they claim to be carbon neutral, as it is animal rights ppl more than environmentalists who tend to be vegan (lots of hypocrites in the green movement). I hope Taggart can help.
Lesley D.
Lesleyvegandove
Hampton, GB
Post #: 179
K, is he even veggie, your dentist (at least that would be something)?
Lesley D.
Lesleyvegandove
Hampton, GB
Post #: 180
We just go to ordinary dentists, I'd love to go to a vegan or veggie one if possible, same with drs, if only we had a veggie or vegan GP in our area, it amazes and astounds me that those who are veggie or vegan do not advertise the fact!
Beata
jubzzb
Feltham, GB
Post #: 90
Lesley, I bought a book yesterday Beat Tooth Decay Naturally where the author is saying that you can avoid Decay by chewing almonds every evening 30 minutes before brushing your teeth. I'm going to try it but this prevents only the future decays and I need to replace my fillings. I guess this will work only for the alive teeth and by my own stupidity and ignorance I let dentist to kill quite few of my teeth :(