addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Meetup details changed: Epping Forest Vegan Nature Walk & Picnic Pot Luck

Meetup details changed: Epping Forest Vegan Nature Walk & Picnic Pot Luck

Sheldon P
user 67030922
London, GB
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/londonvegan/events/124058952/­
Changes include:
1. Change of meetup point to Loughton Underground Station
2. Added natural plant food and medicine forage opportunity
3. Still entirely free but no deposit being taken
When: Sunday, July 21, 2013 11:30 AM
Where: Loughton Station
IG10 4PD
London
RSVP limit: 40 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.