addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › healthy oatcake recipes?

healthy oatcake recipes?

Mia
user 34696442
London, GB
Post #: 27
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew how to make oatcakes? I mean like the Nairns one. I can't seem to find a recipe anywhere! It would seem pretty simple but i noticed on the shop bought ones have quite a lot of oil in them! Should i just throw together oatmeal, water, bicarb, bit of oil and salt and hope for the best?
Many thanks for reading:) x