addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Meetup details changed: Epping Forest Vegan Nature Walk & Picnic Pot Luck

Meetup details changed: Epping Forest Vegan Nature Walk & Picnic Pot Luck

Sheldon P
user 67030922
London, GB
Dear All
As you can probably see the meetup is now fully subscribed. We will be probably joined by 10 others from the London Vegetarian Meetup Group. We will be a large group of people enjoying the beautiful Forest and it will be fun. Mandy Fields has kindly volunteered herself as a guide at the rear of our Group to ensure that people do not get lost.
As a group in order to get to certain destinations on the route, we will be walking at a leisurely continuous adult pace, which all adults will easily be able to keep up with. We anticipate that some adults will be walking at a quicker pace and some slower. Hence Mandy keeping on eye on people at the back.
As I have mentioned previously, the walk is not suitable for children under 10 due to the terrain and the pace that we will keep up. If any of you are bringing "guests" who are under age 10, can  you please remove them as a guest to allow an adult to take their place. It is highly likely that unless you are carrying a child all the way, you will not be able to keep up with the pace of the group and could get left behind. Please note we will be walking up some steep inclines as well.
As numbers are strictly limited on this meetup, I would much appreciate it if you are unable to attend, that you change your RSVP accordingly as soon as possible in order to allow someone else to attend.
I will keep you updated nearer the time but please again read the info I have posted so that you know what to bring with you on the day.
I look forward to being your Forest guide on the 21st July. It will be fun.

Sheldon
Beata
jubzzb
Hanworth, GB
Post #: 117
Sheldon, I didn't add Lili as a guest because she will be on my back most of the time :)