addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Badges?

Badges?

Robb
robbmasters
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 71
Would you like a London Vegan Meetup badge? What would you be prepared to pay for one? (If anything!)

I've had a couple of enquiries about badges, so have been investigating the options. I really think they should be rectangular, and they're a little more expensive than round badges. So we might need to sell them at, say, a quid each - for a 68x45mm badge. And we'll need to sell more than a couple! ;-)

Interested?
Robb
robbmasters
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 72
Open to other suggestions of where we could get them from too...
A former member
Post #: 21
I think it is a great idea. It would really cut down on the waste of stickers for regular attendees and I've been thinking out doing a London Vegan Drinks badge. One downside could be new people feeling left out when they show up and everyone is wearing a badge.
Richard Ⓥ M.
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 593
Rectangular pin badge to take logo, as on left?

Satya
user 79993972
Cardiff, GB
Post #: 5
Hi all, what is the aim of the badges? What do we want to achieve from them? I'd appreciate people have name tags even if their stickers I am fine with them, its easier with communication and honestly i forget names easily. I have one of those badges that has my name printed on it and the next potluck I go to I'd like to wear it, I think when people keep seeing a sane and how its spelled even if their reading your name it sticks longer in their minds.
A former member
Post #: 1
a £ is nothing, i am sure we could all lash out for one at that price.
Richard Ⓥ M.
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 609
Entering senility ;-) I too find name badges handy, any chance of the LVM logo with space underneath to write our names in marker pen, if we so wish?!
Richard Ⓥ M.
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 610
You make a good point Sean - "One downside could be new people feeling left out when they show up and everyone is wearing a badge". But I'm sure it would be a good incentive to buy one, if they're readily available at events :-)