addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Anybody live in SW London?

Anybody live in SW London?

Lesley D.
Lesleyvegandove
Hampton, GB
Post #: 42
It's really disappointing that the original poster seems to have vanished from this thread. If you can contact him on the same number please remind him how many of us are keen to make contact with him here.
For me Vauxhall is still OK to come to but mostly our local veggie and vegan group which I organise meets up in the Kingston/Richmond/Twickenham area.
We have a very packed Easter Weekend for the group, and a lunch meet in Richmond tomorrow, Meat-free Monday at the Tide Tables cafe. Would love to hear from you Emma so I can add you to our list and keep you invited to our local group. I think I might know you already if you're who I think you are (but you are not on my list). My email is Lesley @ vegan4life.org.uk (remove spaces to email me).
Richard Ⓥ M.
RichardⓋMolyneux
London, GB
Post #: 42
Volentians based in and around London (most are on this Meetup too!) also hold occasional events. Volentia is THE social networking site for Veg*ns, and compliments this group nicely - see the joint Meetup in the making­.