addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Bristol Vegan Fayre this weekend

Bristol Vegan Fayre this weekend

A former member
Greetings all!

Just wanted to let people know about the Bristol Vegan Fayre this weekend.

http://bristol.ecoveg...­

OK so it's called the Bristol Eco Veggie Fayre this year, but to me it will always be the vegan fayre...

Held over two days, Saturday and Sunday it is one of the biggest events of its kind in Europe.

Options for getting there are bus (cheapest) and train.

I'm going down on the Saturday, currently trying to decide if I'll stay over for the second day. You may notice I didn't make it a meetup, but if people want to catch up let me know and we'll work something out :)

Sorry for late posting, kept forgetting to get organised, will hopefully see you there!

Cameron