Sep 15, 2011 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Announcing our Annual Boat Cruise!
This year we have a much bigger boat! We will start at Westminster Pier at 7pm, cruise both directions of the Thames and arrive back at about 11pm.
I have kept the price very low, at just £11 a head. Places will fill up fast, so watch @london_web to get announcements of when spots open. Seats are limited to 140 people.
Pizza will be provided, bring cash for the bar.
- Board "The London Rose" and socialise: 7pm
- Boat departs: 7:15pm
- Enjoy the sights of the city whilst munching pizza: 7:15pm
- Lightning talks by leading web companies and startups on a range of web topics: 8pm
- Break to enjoy the sights of either Putney Bridge approach, or Greenwich (depends on voting): 9pm
- Either lightning talks below deck, or scenic chat above deck with sunset in the backdrop and a beer in hand: 9:30pm
- Arrive back at Westminster Pier around 10.45pm - 11pm.
Vote for the direction you’d prefer us to head towards – either Greenwich, Putney or a bit each way. A photo of the boat can be found here.
We'll see you on board! Please watch the map for this venue, it is not correct. A better map is: http://www.londontown.com/LondonPC/sw1a0aa.html