Hello I'd just like to let everyone know that there is an awesome conference coming up for Android being held in London.
We'd like to offer a 15% discount for everyone on the mailing list please use the following code while booking: Webs
This two day event is delivered in an innovative format mixing dynamic social activities on the first day with conference sessions on the second day.
Day 1 - Thursday 28th October
On the first 'barcamp' style day delegates are invited to present short talks based on their professional interests. Everyone's participation is encouraged to cultivate the day's atmosphere of camaraderie in debate. Alongside the day's dynamic content is a selection of activities, displays and talks such as an official Android bootcamp delivered by Google personnel, offering sessions for developers. An App circus event will be held offering companies and developers a chance to pitch their applications in front of a panel of respected industry experts. There will also be an open session for developers to socialise and be mentored by OEM, Chipset, and specialist network API teams at the end of the day in a sponsored hack evening.
Day 2 - Friday 29th October
The second day is a traditional conference day, with keynote presentations and eight sessions in each track devoted to the best in current Android development, design and business. In attendance will be leading international mobile app business specialists from around the globe sharing tips and experience around next generation of quality mobile apps.
Conference highlights for developers:
* Reuse models from renowned tutor and author Mark Murphy.
* Google's Reto Meir presenting the best development tips and tricks.
* Aaron Miller from Couch DB speaking about synchronised mobile services.
* Wireless data expert Nick Hunn on why Android is being installed in much more than just phones
Also featuring talks on tablet considerations and the latest in mobile security from the European Network and Information Security Agency.
Conference highlights for designers:
* Google's Roman Nurik will be discussing excellence in user experiences.
* UI & UX director at TigerSpike, Greg Taylor will be discussing tablet interfaces.
* Jerome Ribot from Brighton based mobile design specialists Ribot will be discussing considerations for mCommerce in their lauded Tesco App.
Also featuring sight impaired design advice from the Digital Accessibility Manager at the RNIB, Robin Spinks, Seb Lee commenting on AIR 2.5 and Flash and Deutsche Telekom's Fee Beyer on designing viable app concepts from ideas.