Hi All,London Web is at a new location
this month: The Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel close to Tottenham Coart Road underground station.
We have a great line up for tomorrow night, with:Richard Stirling
- the head of "Making Public Data Public" and data.gov.uk - there have been some amazing new APIs that have come available recently through this project - and more to come - we hear from Richard on where data.gov.uk is going, and hear some of the detail of what the capabilities are for developers wanting to use this amazing, and relatively new resource.Derick Rethens
will help you to understand more about embedding and calculating distances, map directions, plotting routes, and generally using the many mapping APIs available today. Derick contributes to xDebug, and has written multiple books, including one on dates and times.
There are just 20 spots left, and 75 people RSVP'd so far, so RSVP if you havn't done so already by clicking hereThe new venue address is:
Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
97 Great Russell Street
See you Thursday night at 7.30pm.Our Sponsors
A big thanks to our sponsors, who have made this, and every event happen - the Radisson is not cheap, and they really have helped us get there! Please support them.Propel London - Recruiting for digital in London
- both permanent and contract positions available.Logical Elements - PHP & mySQL Training
- Go online and learn at your own pace.Hotel Map - London Hotels
- Book hotels and see the location of our meetup here
.Hoxton Apprentice Restaurant and Bar
- Get a 10% discount on evening meals when you mention London Web.