|Sent on:||Wednesday, September 7, 2011 6:05 PM|
I've just released the last batch of tickets for a very special event in September. There are over 100 people paid up now, so it will be a great night!
The Annual London Web Boat Cruise with Lightning Talks through the night
When: Thursday 15th September 2011
Boarding: 7pm (boat departs promptly at 7.15pm)
Where: Leaving Westminster Pier
Cost: £11 (inc VAT) per head
As usual, London Web does not make any profit from these events. We have managed to get a discount, which is hard to do on these popular boats. Tickets are strictly limited and are likely to be gone by the 7th of September so RSVP now. Note that only the first 120 people who RSVP and pay will secure a place.
- Board and socialise: 7pm
- Boat departs: 7:15pm
- Enjoy the sights of the city whilst munching pizza: 7:15pm
- Lightning talks by leading web companies and startups on a range of web topics: 8pm
- Break to enjoy the sights of either Putney Bridge approach, or Greenwich (depends on voting): 9pm
- Either lightning talks below deck, or scenic chat above deck with sunset in the backdrop and a beer in hand: 9:30pm
- Arrive back at Westminster Pier around 10.45pm - 11pm.
RSVP Online Here and vote for the direction you’d prefer us to head towards – either Greenwich, Putney or a bit each way.
We'll see you on board! Please keep checking the website once RSVP'd, as with boats, some details may change closer to the time!
Nathan O'Hanlon ~ @nathanlon ~ [masked]
London Web Organiser