Lone Starr Studio Message Board › Contact Information???????

Contact Information???????

Nichol Lynn W.
user 58399662
Dallas, TX
Post #: 8
Would someone (preferably Shelby Starr) provide some method of contacting her so I can purchase some of her makeup and photo talent. I have search for a phone # or a valid e-mail address so as to make contact!
In these "economic times", If you offer services, you should enable potential clients a method of contacting you!
Sincerely, Nichol Lynn Wootan "Member" of "Pearl Talent Studio F"

Below is e-mail I tried to send to you. (Invalid e-mail address)

Hi! Shelby, I joined the Pearl Talent Studio F for the specific purpose of having You do a Professional make up session and Photo Shoot! Take a look at my profile on your site! The same profile, naturally, is on the Dallas Feminine Expressions. I would be interested in your thoughts and ideas etc on what I have in mind. As an active TV/TG , I want a high quality and "classy" group of profile photos. I guess you will say,"Now this is a challenge to do a make over of a 74 year old". As you can see, I do fairly well with my amateur make up. As Ross Perot would say, "Now here is the deal". When we set up this session, (if possible) I will have the wardrobe items I have in mind for a "regal, classy and "piss ass elegant" presentation of Nichol Lynn. I will have a mink coat, classic "little black dress", jewelry , Texas "big hair", naturally platinum blond and several pairs of Christian Louboutin "heels". Let me know what you think, OK! If you are so inclined, I would offer to be the subject of a Meeting at your Studio of other photographers in the group so as to give them an opportunity to participate and get some experience with "shooting" the world of Transvestism! I am not bashful, and I think it would be a lot of fun and a fulfilling session working with some very talented individuals such as yourself and your group.
Sincerely: Nichol Lynn Wootan nwootan@tx.rr.com (214)907-0010

"Hugs & Kisses" Nichol