Central Ave, South Burlington, VT
I've spoken with at least a few of you and there's definitely still interest in running on Saturday...even if the weather outside is frightful. I'm planning on it and will test run Red Rocks beforehand to make sure its safe. In the event that it's unsafe in there, we could run an alternate street route.
A few things to note - wear a headlamp and be prepared for snow or slush! It'll be a slow go, but should be fun and memorable.
It turns out that Arts Riot has an event with a cover charge, so I'm recommending that post-run dining be relocated to The Spot on Shelburne Road. They can accommodate a group of variable size as walk-ins and are excited to have us. This may be a better venue as we could probably take the place over. They have a good mix of healthy and hearty menu options with at least a few veg choices. http://www.thespotvt.com/
If for some unfortunate reason, you're not going to make it...please RSVP no. That way we're not waiting around too long at the trailhead. I'll let The Spot know roughly how many to expect when we start the run.