addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Los Angeles Hiking Group Message Board › 3 Days at Catalina Island Labor Day Weekend Hawaiian Style (8/3/-9/2)

3 Days at Catalina Island Labor Day Weekend Hawaiian Style (8/3/-9/2)

Camp R.
user 5861262
North Hills, CA
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to remind about the upcoming Catalina Island Trip over Labor Day Weekend (8/31 -9/2). We expect a huge turnout again this year.  Last year, 300 people attended.  It is lots of fun with lots of activities. Don’t wait until the last minute as we may sell out again this year.  And I understand that this year - the Man, the Myth, the Legend – Lee will be joining us on the island.  Yeah!!

Ron

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/hiking-196/events/103811302/­

When: Saturday, August 31, 2013 7:00 AM

Where: Camp Emerald Bay
Catalina Island
Catalina Island, CA 90704

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.