Announcing a new meeting for The Los Angeles Wine (& Food) Meetup Group!
What: Wine Class from A to Z..!
When: Wednesday, April 9, 6:30 PM
Meeting fee: USD45.00 per person
Where: Click the link below to find out!
Meeting Description: "All you've always wanted to know about Wine..."
How to taste Wine, Wine Aroma Education, Blind Tasting,
Wine Collecting & Storing, Order Wine in a Restaurant...
Register TODAY for this fun, learning & absolutely
interactive small-group workshop... In just a few hours,
you will learn about wine basics, from A to Z! Great for
beginners, even an intermediate wine connoisseur will
find this class very educational!..Basics
- history of wine
- discover THE key wine countries in the world
- how to read a wine label
- how to pronunce grape names..." Kab-er-nay
Soh-vin-yoh? Vee-oh-nyeh? Koat doo Rohne?
Pooh-eey Few-may?... "
- how to serve wine, when/how to decant a wine...Wine Aroma Education & Blind Tasting
(using the tasting kit: Le Nez du Vin / The Nose of Wine)
- how to recognize aromas
- how to develop your sense of smell
- how to taste wine
- how to detect grapes and specific wine areas based on
the aromas you are scenting...
You will be tasting and discover 6 different wines from
key areas in the world.
- how to pair wine with foodWine Collecting & Storing
- how to build-up a wine cellar and suit both your budget
and your tastes
- how to buy wine at a store and where to find great values
in LA and Orange Cty
- where & how to store wine
- wine ageing guidelinesDining out
- how to order wine in a restaurant
- how to demystify the apparent complexity of a wine list
... and impress your friends!
Price is $45 per person - (includes 6 wines, light appetizers and educational take-home documents)
Before sending out your payment, please read carefully the ticket policy
Limited to 20 people. Pre-paid tickets only.
Learn more here:http://wine.meetup.com/409/calendar/7623425/