|Sent on:||Tuesday, September 18, 2012 8:41 AM|
Dressed in shining white leather and metallics, Nic's Beverly Hills amusingly conjures a vintage glamour Hollywood "Poolside" scene.. but indoors. Serving contemporary cuisine with ethnic influences, this lounge and dining room is also famous for its frigid vodka tasting freezer, The VODBOX - a glass-walled, walk-in, drink-in, 28 degree tasting environment.
Discover a really unique space, indulge in wines or one of their specialty cocktails created with artisanal vodkas distilled from around the globe.. Nibble on exquisite complimentary gourmet bites for the first hour.
Taste, Mix & Mingle! Come by yourself or with friends and enjoy an ideal intimate gathering atmosphere in the heart of Beverly Hills!
- one (1) glass of wine (white or red)
- complimentary appetizers tray-passed between 7-8pm
- perfect mingling atmosphere with other Angelenos
- two (2) complimentary rides (up to $30 each way - that ends or starts at Nic's Beverly Hills) provided by our friends over at Uber for the evening**
** to claim your gift, please sign up for an Uber account here, or within its iPhone or Android application and enter the following promo code: lawineuber19
1. We are partnering with different Meetup groups for this event. By clicking on the links below, you can see who is coming from these different groups and also sign up with the meetup you are member of. There are not many tickets left.. so hurry up...
http://www.meetup.com/los-angeles-wine/events/79624642/ (LA Wine & Food Meetup)
http://www.meetup.com/wine-53/events/79630432/ (SM Wine Meetup)
http://www.meetup.com/FrenchQuarter-calendar/events/79656852/ (LA French Quarter)
http://www.foodieconnection.com/events/79630322/ (Foodie Connection)
2. GET YOUR $15 PRESALE TICKET(S) HERE
IMPORTANT: a RSVP on Meetup does NOT guarantee you entry. You need to pre-pay for your ticket to guarantee you entry and get the special $15 price. ONLY if available, $20 tickets will be available at the door. No exceptions.
Must be 21 and over to attend. Please Drink Responsibly.
Subscribe to our Events Newsletter, visit www.LAWineTasting.com
Need help promoting your wines, gourmet delicacies, services or location? Contact us to discuss some event opportunities!