Announcing a new event for The LOS ANGELES WINE Meetup Group!
What: WINE CLASS from A to Z - All you've always wanted to know about Wine!
When: Thursday, August 2, 6:45 PM
Event fee: USD35.00 per person (appetizers included)
Due to high demand and limited event size, payment is required upon registration.
Where: Click the link below to find out!
Register TODAY for this fun, learning & absolutely interactive workshop... in the relaxing atmosphere of this French-style Cafe & Patisserie, La Conversation, and... skip the flight to Paris!
In just a few hours, you will learn about wine basics, from A to Z!
- history of wine
- discover THE key wine countries in the world
- how to read a wine label
- how to pronunce grape names..." Kab-er-nay Soh-vin-yoh? Vee-oh-nyeh? Koat doo Rohne? Pooh-eey Few-may?... "
- how to serve wine, when/how to decant a wine...
(using the tasting kit: Le Nez du Vin / The Nose of Wine)
- how to recognize aromas
- how to develop your sense of smell
- how to taste wine
- how to detect grapes and specific wine areas based on the aromas you are scenting...
You will be tasting around 5 different wines from key areas in the world.
- how to pair wine with food
WINE COLLECTING & STORING
- how to build-up a wine cellar and suit both your budget and your tastes
- how to buy wine at a store and where to find great values in LA and Orange Cty
- where & how to store wine
- wine ageing guidelines
- how to order wine in a restaurant
- how to demystify the apparent complexity of a wine list
... and impress your friends!
Want to RSVP? email me at [address removed] or call[masked]
Learn more here:http://wine.meetup.com/409/calendar/6065054/