Sep 22, 2012 · 2:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Join the LADA for it's second cooking battle event with a Harry Potter twist! Two teams of seven will battle for victory! Each participant will be asked to bring a set of ingredients and will be "sorted" into two houses (teams). Ingredients will be magically divided between the two teams and each will have an hour and a half to come up with three dishes based on the ingredients allocated to their team (appetizer, main dish and a dessert).
Each team will be judged on the following:
- Dish name (needs to HP inspired)
- Deliciousness (taste)
Things to do/bring
- Due to the limited number of people that can attend thsi event, participants must be a LADA member in good standing (i.e. dues paid prior to RSVPing for event)
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you dont mind getting messy (or bring an apron)
- Ingredients will be assigned to you a few days before the event and you will need to bring these with you to the "battle"
- Bring a jacket (one team will be working outdoors)
- Bring your creativity (you never know what you will end up with)
- Bring a drink (alcoholic or non) to share with group
See you there!
LADA Kitchen Elves