addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Louisville Linux Meetup Group Message Board › Come talk about Laptop Linux at Highland Coffee this Tuesday!

Come talk about Laptop Linux at Highland Coffee this Tuesday!

A former member
The first 2005 Linux Meetup is Tuesday, 4 Jan, at Highland Coffee! Our topics of discussion will be:

* Linux on Laptops
* Knoppix

I hope I'll see you there!
The Portly Penguin
A former member
Post #: 3
I keep going and not seeing anyone. Should we wear funny hats or something?

A small sign or something would be good. I'll hang one on my laptop.