addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Louisville Linux Meetup Group Message Board › Raspberry-pi interest

Raspberry-pi interest

Joe F.
user 104789142
Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
Howdy. At the meetings someone was introduced as messing with raspberry-pi. I would like to connect to pick your brain for an art installation using a python script on a small free standing processor to drive a few ancient plotters. The vid is driving one of the plotters using the python script on a mac, but I don't want to leave a computer on site.
To see this mess click here.
Instead of printing ink on paper, I am using the plotters as big pots to control the freq of an oscillator. The print head down completes a circuit whose resistance changes. The black plastic on the plotter bed is a material that military ordnance gets wrapped in to quell the possibility of a static charge, hence it is conductive.
If you want to talk about this, please get in touch.